Aging Pop Stars Edition

You’ve been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Madonna, Cher, Mariah or Celine?

Don’t forget, they are really really high up and they need the parachute to save them.

1. Crystal

August 4, 2006 at 9:41 am

Celine, without a doubt. When she falls to the ground, will her entire discography be destroyed as well?

August 4, 2006 at 9:43 am

One can only hope :fingerscrossed:

I’m honestly not sure if I could choose, I think I dislike Mariah and Celine too much. I like Cher and Modonna I at least liked for a while :dunno:

3. Vixen

August 4, 2006 at 10:47 am

If I were doing this in regards to ageism, I’d not give one to Cher, as she is in her 60’s now and I feel she shouldn’t have any more plastic surger as she already doesn’t look like Cher but a plastic wax version of herself! LOL

If we’re talking talent wise, since I don’t like any of them, I’d let them fight it out, put a parachute on myself, jump and not worry! :dance:

August 4, 2006 at 10:53 am

Vixen – it has nothing to do with age, that’s just the title I gave it. It’s purely about preference. I slightly like Cher better only because she doesn’t try to pretend she’s something she’s not. She full admits to plastic surgery and unlike Madonna she isn’t trying to look like a 20 year old.

5. ro

August 4, 2006 at 10:59 am

I would definitely take one for me, Cher and Madonna. I like Celine’s voice, but her personality irritates me, in any case, she’s so skinny she would float away on her own. And Mariah, well….

6. Miss Ann

August 4, 2006 at 12:18 pm

mariah, hands down. god I hate that dumb bitch.

7. Vixen

August 4, 2006 at 12:41 pm

Robin, I know it doesn’t have anything to do with age. I was just giving two examples of how I’d choose. :hyper:

August 4, 2006 at 12:43 pm

Miss Ann – Yeah, she’s definitely the one I’d not give a parachute. She’s so annoying and far too visible.

Vixen – I was just trying to clarify but those were good points :thumbsup: