Join My Pity Party

I just had to complain a little bit, don’t mind me.

It was a lot easier to avoid junk food while I wasn’t at work although I’ve managed to avoid the vending machine so far :fingerscrossed:

One of the several areas I burned over the weekend (so much for not getting a burn this summer) was the top of my hands. Now my hands are staring to itch, I forgot that was the worst part of getting a burn :sob:

Why does it seem like when your life is substantially in the dumps that everyone else appears to be a party? Am I the only one who feels like that?

Do you ever feel like an idea/event has been blown out of proportion to such an extent that you start to wonder if it’s even worth it? Why does that always happen to me? I made such a big deal about my senior prom that I had a horrible time because there was no way it could ever live up to the expectations I had.

I hope Mel Gibson drives off a cliff or something. Not only was he arrested for drunk driving and was abusive to the cops but he spouted off disgusting Anti-Semitic shit as well. I’ve honestly never liked him and now I will make sure to boycott whatever he does. He’s such an arrogant loser :flipa:

Just to top this off I want to :flipa: the morons who feel it’s unnecessary to yield when getting onto the highway :rant:

Anyway, have a lovely day everyone! :cheesy:

p.s. Gemini, I know I apologized earlier for starting a pity party but I figured I might as well get it over with :dunno:

1. TJ

July 31, 2006 at 4:14 pm

I suppose if I wasn’t too lazy to register on your site, I would know what’s going on in your life that is so horrible. It sounds like you have a handle on it, though, and rather than flipping out, you are taking one step and one day at a time. Good luck, and hang in there!

2. Vixen

July 31, 2006 at 4:23 pm

Robin, for some reason when I try to log in to read the private posts, it tells me I’m using the wrong name and/or password. Funny thing is, I use the same name/pass on everything! LOL

Anyway, without knowing what’s going on, I’ll echo TJ’s sentiments. It sounds like you’re handling it the best way any of us can, one day at a time.

Hang in there, doll!

July 31, 2006 at 4:30 pm

TJ and Vixen – Sorry about the private posts, I don’t do them very often but sometimes they are just a means of protecting myself and my boyfriend.

4. Gemini

August 3, 2006 at 11:24 am

LOL Why did you call me out! Everyone needs to have a pity party everyonce in a while… Even ME…

LY
    Gem

August 3, 2006 at 11:27 am

Gemini – I don’t think I said anything bad about you :martini:

6. Gemini

August 3, 2006 at 11:31 am

No lol not bad.. but at the bottom of the post you apologized to me.. like i would be upset at you or something.. 🙂 only love sista! I understand what you are going through.. 😉

August 3, 2006 at 11:34 am

Oh well I apologized to you in the post because I started the “pity party” in an email to you, not because I thought you’d be pissed or anything. Just like “here is more complaining, sorry if you have to read more of it now” :cheesy:

8. Gemini