Favorite Food Right Now

Question by TJ:

Tastes change. . but what is presently your favorite food?

I think there is a big difference between favorite foods and comfort foods.  Some foods that I crave when I just want something to comfort me is cereal or french fries or anything sugary.

Lately though I can’t stop thinking about lobster, any kind of lobster.  Fresh steamed lobster dipped in butter, lobster bisque or even lobster pie.  I had this amazing lobster pie dish at a restaurant to celebrate my college graduation and it was beyond delicious.

I need to have lobster again, it’s been too long and summer is a great time to have it.  I think I’m officially on a mission :cheesy:

Thank you for the Question!

1. Chris

July 25, 2006 at 2:29 pm

I have never had lobster. I’ll try anything once, but I don’t think I would choose it off a menu.

What does it taste like?

July 25, 2006 at 3:00 pm

Chris – Never had lobster? I am not sure how to describe it. It’s unlike anything else but people compare it to crab :dunno: It’s just so fresh and flavorful and juicy. I’m so hungry for it now.

3. TJ

July 25, 2006 at 3:01 pm

Thanks for giving a serious answer to a lame question 😉

I’ve never had lobster. by that I mean i’ve never had a plate with a lobster in its shell on it. I may have had a lobster sandwich at McD’s or something, but that doesn’t count.

July 25, 2006 at 3:03 pm

TJ – No such thing as a lame question and considering right now I’m not eating real food (juicing/fruits and the occasional egg) so that question was fun to think about in a tortured kind of way. I can’t believe someone could live their life without having lobster. I’d eat it every week if it weren’t so expensive.

5. Janet

July 25, 2006 at 7:24 pm

Wow, favorite food, singular?

Can’t I pick more than one?

Well, because you can’t answer, I’m going to anyway.

I love, love, love all kinds of soups and salads. I also love spice. Indian food. Chinese food. Sushi…yum

See what you started?:)

July 25, 2006 at 7:26 pm

Janet – You’d get along with my boyfriend so well…those are his favorite things by far. I hate HATE the smell of curry, which can be tough when he makes it in the house :willy_nilly:

7. jane

July 26, 2006 at 12:45 am

This may sound like I’m trying to be funny, but I’m not. (cuz I dont know if it’s considered food) It’s a dessert & is currently in the ‘favorite food’ #1 place. It’s Ben & Jerry’s Vanilla Caramel Fudge ice cream. Tarzan brought it home for me 1 night & I wish he never did. I absolutely LOVE it. It’s the most perfect dairy product in the WORLD! (Okay, if it’s a dairy product…it’s a FOOD!)
    Normally, I can’t eat this stuff, right? Well, no more problems, thanks to Lactaid! Bring ‘er on, baby!

I love lobster too though

8. Gemini

July 26, 2006 at 7:51 am

Yummy all this talk about food is making me hungry…

Ok I love love love Lobster but I am allergic to it and crab and shrimp…. any Crustacean… 🙁 It is the saddest thing ever living in New England and not being able to eat lobster.

So for Food I can eat… I would have to say Indian… hot and spicy! I could eat it everyday It is addictive… no really it is…ask anyone that loves it. It’s so yummy and Rich with all of the spices and creamy yogurt… hmmmm I’m drooling.. I will have to try to get over to the place down the street this week…

July 26, 2006 at 9:07 am

Jane – I :heartbeat: B&J Strawberry Cheesecake icecream…it’s too damn good for…it’s own good :cheesy:

Gemini – I’d just die if I couldn’t have lobster and shrimp :sob: And you know how I feel about Indian.