Day 1 – Watch Me Juice

I’m going to try juicing this week, which means no food just lots and lots of juice man :rock:

I’m using my lovely Magic Bullet but it doesn’t seem to juice all the fruit I put into it, must figure it out.

I’m hoping to get a little healthier and get rid of the obvious toxin in my body.  With juicing you can get more energy and get rid of a lot of cravings.

I know juicing is tough and giving up coffee :coffee: in itself brings on headaches and getting awfully cranky.  I just know my body is really unhappy right now.

——————–

Yesterday we used our Bed, Bath and Beyond gift certificate to get our first dinnerware set and some nice glasses.  We got Aurora a new collar since she tore up the last one and better feeding dishes so they’ll always have food and water.

Oh and we finished the bedroom, I will post pictures later.  Well it still needs carpeting but the painting is DONE!

——————-

Our landlord called with some issues and we keep putting off calling her.  I just don’t need extra shit but I can’t imagine what it would be.  We still have a week to clean and get the rest out.

1. Heather B

July 24, 2006 at 10:42 am

good luck with the “juicing” that would be hard work. I could possibly do it, if i was allowed jamba juice lol. But that would also get really expensive too

July 24, 2006 at 10:48 am

Thanks! So far, so good. I think I’ll pick up a good juice on the way to an appointment. I know I should juice everything myself but I’m just a little too lazy for that.

3. Gemini

July 24, 2006 at 11:53 am

Hey Have you talked to your LandLord? Did she say issues?

Could it be the wood and the computer parts?

Did you ever get to the Yard sale?

4. Blueyes

July 24, 2006 at 1:23 pm

I always wondered about those Magic Bullets…are they as good as they say? I’ve been wanting to buy one to make some smoothies because I’ve about busted my blender up from them.

5. Chris

July 24, 2006 at 1:28 pm

I am so in love with smoothies, but I just don’t have time to make them as much as I would like.

July 24, 2006 at 2:23 pm

Gemini – she just wanted to make sure we’d clean the fireplace and the oven before we left. She makes things sound so ominous in her messages.

hterry – it really is a beautiful product except the juicing isn’t as wonderful as I thought but the smoothies and making omemelts is great :thumbsups:

Chris – Unsurprisingly, me either.

7. Krayzee Chickadee

July 25, 2006 at 9:04 am

Hey, your cousin (my hubby) did the juicing thing. I have a book of juice recipies here if you’re interested, I could email you some. Get ready for stuff to come out your pores. I think he lost some weight when he did it. The living room looks great btw!
    KC

8. Krayzee Chickadee

July 25, 2006 at 9:16 am

Juiceman II is what he has.

Juiceman’s Power of Juicing is the book.

KC

July 25, 2006 at 10:10 am

KC – I remember hearing about that, I’d love some recipes!

10. Sarah

July 26, 2006 at 12:25 am

This is officially the third blog that I read whose owner has done the chronicle of the juice diet this summer! I guess the juice diet must have something going for it. My mom does a cleanse every once in a while. I couldn’t do it. I can’t even have instant breakfast because it doesn’t chew like food.

Good luck!