Long Awaited

I will be on vacation all this week but my vacation will mainly be spent at my beautiful new house! I’m excited about this and will get a chance to walk around and see what my community is like. You can be sure I will spend some time on my beach :yipee:

On Friday I posted a request for everyone to give me some questions or ask for me to take pictures of some things. I didn’t get a huge response but being that’s it’s friday I’ll keep this going all week. All during the week though you can post a question on this post and I will make a post specifically to that question or the picture you requested.

Here’s the deal: Ask me a question (ie. Why do you blog? Or what is wrong with you?) and I will give an entire post to my answer along with a link to you. Easy enough right? Could be fun? :dunno:

You could also just ask me to take a picture of something (ie. My big toe, a view from swimming in the lake, my bathroom) and I will take the picture and post it. Let’s not make this anymore complicated than it needs to be :whosnext:

So anyway, I’m on my first full week paid vacation and I’m a little overwhelmed by the idea. Yeah me overwhelmed…can you believe it? I just don’t want to do too much or not do anything. I want to relax but I want to make use of it as well. I really need to chill :twitchy:

I want to do a lot of sitting on my ass and go for a few long walks. I want to finish the book Prep I’ve been reading for what seems like 2 decades now. I want to do a little housework and get things in order. I want to finally let go of a year and a half of built up work stress and not think about it at all.

I will still be here and around, I love blogging too much not to.

1. Gary

July 22, 2006 at 7:37 pm

I want you to take a picture of the best outdoor view on your property and talk a bit about why it is the best view and how it makes you feel. It doesn’t have to be a view of something OFF the property. Any view will be fine.

2. Janet

July 22, 2006 at 11:03 pm

You read my mind as I was thinking about doing the exact same thing! I won’t do it now. At least not right away.:)

Let’s see a good question…well I’m new here, so all is unchartered territory to me.

How about what are your pet peeves?

3. Caryn

July 23, 2006 at 11:34 am

Enjoy your vacation! Sounds like fun. Sometimes going away is such a hassle it’s not nearly as much a vacation as staying home can be, so I’m glad you’re getting a chance to do the latter. Gives you time to enjoy your new place. Oh, and I love your idea of having people ask you questions to have addressed in blog posts.

4. Gemini

July 25, 2006 at 11:47 am

Ok I sent you my question… LOL

At what point in the movie Usual Suspects did you figure out the ending?

July 25, 2006 at 1:51 pm

Well, it was intended to just ask a question or ask for a picture of something and I’d post about it but I’m glad you used the FAQ page :cheesy:

6. Teri

July 25, 2006 at 1:59 pm

Congrats Robin! I love to walk barefoot on the beach. Is yours a barefoot beach?

July 25, 2006 at 2:05 pm

Teri – Oh yes. It’s very small actually and later today or tomorrow I’m going to post pictures of my trip there today.

8. Chase

July 26, 2006 at 10:38 am

Holy cow!! I can finally see to post on your blog!

I’ve been trying forever and just now can see the stuff. Did you change the template or something? YAY! :dance:

July 26, 2006 at 10:41 am

Per usual, I screwed it up and had to fix it. I’m glad you came back :dance: