All the Colors!

So 3 out of the 4 rooms we planned to paint are on their way.  I wanted to share them with you:

Living Room Guestroom Bedroom

What do you think?  The green is a little brighter than I had planned but it’s only the first coat.  I love love LOVE the living room :yipee:  I think I like the guestroom, I hope the furniture and decoration will soften the color a bit.

1. Janet

July 19, 2006 at 9:12 am

It looks like you’ve accomplished a lot in a short amount of time.

Want to come do my boyfriend’s house next?:)

July 19, 2006 at 9:20 am

Ummm…sorry…I don’t plan to do this again for a long LONG time :tongue:

3. Miss Ann

July 19, 2006 at 12:46 pm

that blue is sorta like our bedroom colour. Our bedroom is dark because it faces North and my curtains and bedding go well with it. It looks great…I don’t know if it would look so great in a bright room.

The green looks yellow to me but I like it. I love the living room colour…what is it?

4. Heather B

July 19, 2006 at 12:51 pm

I’m still trying to decide what color to do my my last bedroom that will mainly be for a 10 yr old boy 🙂

July 19, 2006 at 12:54 pm

Miss Ann – Everyone is going nuts over the living room, even the gf of my FIL wants to use it. It’s from the paint company Glidden and the name is…damn I can’t remember but I’ll get back to you.

Heather B – That would be hard. Someday we might have to turn one of these rooms into a room for a young girl but we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.

6. Chris

July 19, 2006 at 3:19 pm

They look really good – I like the living room colour.

7. Vixen

July 19, 2006 at 4:14 pm

oooooooo pretty! I LOVE that front room window of yours! Great colors!

July 19, 2006 at 4:44 pm

Vixen – Thank you! I put a lot of thought into the colors, I’m hoping I find some energy to get some more stuff done during the week. We’re having some guests this weekend and I want it to be nice and I’d like there to be a room ready if they want to stay over.

9. Leanne

July 19, 2006 at 9:06 pm

I love them all! I’m a big fan of colorful walls, though. Wish I coulda helped!!

10. Susan

July 19, 2006 at 10:55 pm

I love the living room. That is the same color as the bedroom I just painted and it turned out wonderful as well. I would like to paint another room that color, but I am not sure what the reception on this end will be.

I don’t much care for the blue – but I rather like the green – it would look lovely with whites, yellows and soft blues.

July 20, 2006 at 9:02 am

Yeah, Erik picked the blue :tongue:

12. Janet

July 20, 2006 at 9:08 am

My bf is turning half of his one car garage into an office. It’s taken forever, but it does look like it might get done sometime this century. Those spray guns that paint for you are amazing!

Thanks for the add, I’m doing the same.:)

July 20, 2006 at 9:11 am

I’m thinking I might get some kind of painting device to make it easier.

14. Blueyes

July 20, 2006 at 10:56 pm

Hmm, that brown looks pretty good as does that blue, now I think I’m gonna have to do some painting here soon :/

15. Miss Ann

July 21, 2006 at 9:29 pm

did you remember the colour yet?

July 21, 2006 at 9:33 pm

Miss Ann – :duh: I totally forgot, thanks for reminding me (runs off to find it) Glidden Brushwood :thumbsup: It seemed kind of green at first but now it looks more brown/grey with a touch of olive.

17. jane

July 22, 2006 at 5:21 am

I like all 3 of the colors. The green & brown, especially.