Reality Dance Off

Ok, I admit it. I now officially have a reality show I love :paperbag:

BenjiI am completely addicted to So You Think You Can Dance and have even ((gasp)) voted. Considering how obsessed people are with American Idol I have never once voted or really watched it at all. For me I love this reality dance show because I simple love watching dancing.

With that being said I have to say my top couples are Benji and Donyelle alongside a close Ivan and Allison. LasDonyellet night Benji/Donyelle did a Pop Jazz routine and we were worried they wouldn’t be able to pull it off. Not only did they pull it off they were unbelievable. I was blown away and just wanted to hug them. Ivan/Allison are just too cute. He looks like a little brother and she has just the most adorable face. Last night they did some kind of Argentine Tango or something. Whatever it was it was probably the hottest dance of the night and simply unreal.

I’ve adored Benji from the very beginning given that swing is his dance of choice and I just love swing dancing. He’s also really goofy and kind of a dork, which I find to be really attractive qualities. In reality though he’s jIvanust an amazing dancer and was simply born to work it :rock: I would never have thought Benji and Donyelle would have any kind of chemistry since he’s a skinny white boy and she’s a curvy African American woman but they really do.

Ivan and Allison are cute but I don’t adore them like I doAllison Benji and Donyelle. I guess I think Benji/Donyelle are just so different and unexpected. They have so much working against them being she’s been criticized for her weight and nobody expected him to do more than ballroom dancing but they’ve impressed everyone. Still, these 4 couples are at the top of my list.

I’m searching for pictures or videos of last night but can’t find a damn thing but I will keep an eye out. If you haven’t watched the show just check it out, even if just for the dancing.

1. Leanne

June 29, 2006 at 1:06 pm

I’m watching it too. And I swore off reality shows after the first Survivor. OMG. They can DANCE! (I’m jealous, really, totally green.)

June 29, 2006 at 1:09 pm

Leanne – Me too, so jealous! I had always wanted to be a dancer but genetics got in the way. I still love dacing but I certainly don’t (and never have) come anywhere close to their talent.

3. Heather B

June 29, 2006 at 1:42 pm

Ohh my I absolutely love Benji and Donyelle, they are amazing

June 29, 2006 at 1:42 pm

:yipee: I think they’ll be on for a while…how can you not love them?

5. Amber

July 1, 2006 at 8:41 am

don’t those pictures remind you of something they would have had for Kids Incorporated back in the 80s…lol……

July 1, 2006 at 8:44 am

:lmao: they definitely do!

7. Lana

July 7, 2006 at 2:44 am

Ahh, someone who loves the same couples as I do. Now, okay, does anyone else think Ivan and Allison are more than just dance partners? I’m not being suggestive, but I do see them being more tactile than most of the other couples. For instance, in the behind the scenes bit before their amazing Argentine Tango, they were leaning against each other a lot. And in tonight’s results show, Ivan was the only guy supporting his partner via his hands on Allison’s shoulders. I could be wrong, it could be wishful thinking, but I think they’d make as nice a couple as Benji and Donyell.

And speaking of, I think because of guys (like Clay Aiken), dorky guys are coming out stronger and somehow sexier. Love those goofy sweet smiles, those ears on Ivan and Benji’s great sense of humour. They are great compliments to Allison and Donyelle’s dancing, style, and feminine grace.

July 7, 2006 at 8:27 am

Hi Lana :wave: yeah I think geeky guys are popular now and that is considered sexy. I think Benji is sexier than Dimitri personally but I might be weird :twitchy: I did notice something seemed to be between Ivan and Allison…they are cute together.

9. Lana

July 8, 2006 at 2:44 am

Hi Robin :waves: Benji sexier than Dimitri?? yah, you are so weird…NOT! Because then that would mean I’m weird too. Uh. Yeah. LOL! Dimi looks good by societal standards, not mine. I don’t really like that expression he wears, you know the one – I’m so hot, look at my chest?’

July 8, 2006 at 7:32 am

Yeah, Demitri is definitely too “studly” for me…give me a goofy guy that can make me laugh any other day. Wait, I do…but he can’t dance :tongue:

11. stella

July 27, 2006 at 1:41 pm

i always thought that allison and ivan liked each other, they are so adorable and i love the backstage stuff when they get ready because they seem to flirt a lot, what do others thinl?

12. stella

July 27, 2006 at 1:45 pm

hi this is stella again, i ment what do others think! I also think that the geeky guys are much cuter, Demitir started to get sooo annoying always taking his shirt off. Anyway my favorite “geeky” guy is Ivan he is the cutest thing ever!

July 27, 2006 at 2:02 pm

Stella :wave: I agree about Ivan and Allyson but I’m a fan of Benji above them all. He’s the most talented and wants it more than all of them together.