Precious Meme Time
1. What curse word do you use the most?
2. Do you own an iPod? Nope just a little MP3 player but it only holds like 30 songs.
3. Who on your MySpace ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œTop 8ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â do you talk to the most? I only have it because old friends seem to find me there, I only have friends I know on my friends list.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 6:00 am.
5. What color is your room?
At the moment, white.
6. Flip flops or sneakers? Flip-flops
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take one, I don’t think I’m photogenic.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
I think it was this fucked up Asian thing called Three…Extremes. Caution: do not watch it if you are easily bothered.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, and many of them think I would make a good mother. I think they must be high on crack to say that.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Mostly just melatonin, that stuff kicks ass :rock:
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I think the new Keane cd.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Ice cold milk.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey?
:lmao: Too many to count, it’s fun to mark your teritory.
16. Who was the last person to call you?
Some number but didn’t leave a message.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Yes, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they secretly do it online as well :flipa:
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes, mostly just Beverly Hills Teens.
19. How many siblings do you have?
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
I can be, that’s why it’s good to have a few drinks to meet guys.
21. What movie do you know every line to?
22. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yes, not including my boyfriend’s all I have left is Foo Fighters I think but I desperately want a Weezer and Keane shirt.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Probably honey mustard or something sweet like that.
24. Do you read for fun?
Yes, but not enough. In fact I should be reading now instead of this :tongue:
25. Do you cry a lot?
Not as much as I used to.
26. Who was the last person to text message you?
My man I think.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Both but I really only use my laptop.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
I want a 4th :cheesy:
29. What is the weather like?
A little grey outside.
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Oh yes, I think it’s so sexy.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong?
Fuck no! In fact I recommend it.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I’m not sure, probably some party with girlfriends.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
34. Are you in love or lust?
35. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Sometimes, but other times they are empty and slow.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Just basic grammar even though mine isn’t top notch.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Quite a while ago, my man doesn’t like rollercoasters.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
It really depends on the person.
41. Do you like cottage cheese?
Only really with pineapple.
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Back and sides.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
I’m a big hugger.
45. What song did you last sing out loud?
You expect me to remember that?
46. What is your favorite TV show?
I’m starting to think Sex and the City may be beating out Friends.
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
Angelina Jolie – she’s great to look at and would have a lot of interesting things to talk about.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
All the time.
49. What one thing do you wish you had?
A kickass metabolism.
50. Favorite lyrics? Everylong – Foo Fighters