To Rent or Not To Rent

That is the question.

At least that is my question since I can’t seem to decide if I want to continue this renting thing. I think for the time being I am going to not do it only because there is just too much going on and I can’t even remember to accept bids anymore. Besides, I don’t even use blogexplosion anymore. I suppose that’s why I get so few comments :duh:

I’m also probably going to lay off of the weekly game of Thursday Thirteen since I just can’t seem to put enough thoughts together to come up with anything worthwhile. I’m sure someday I will come back to it but for now there just isn’t really a point.

Life is filled with lots of busy work, trying to buy a home, trying to organize our current home, seeing friends, spending time with Erik and keeping up my blog. For now I suppose I won’t worry about changing the domain, that can wait as well.

1. gemini

June 1, 2006 at 11:23 am

LOL I hear you about life being busy… but I found a TT that will make you laugh.. check out my page.. haha 😉

2. Miss Ann

June 1, 2006 at 11:24 am

Yeah. I think about it all the time too. Since my hit to credit ratio is still better, I’ll probably keep doing it til it gets worse.

But I don’t use BE either…so…eh.

June 1, 2006 at 11:44 am

Gemini :lmao:

Miss Ann – yeah I’m sure I’ll do it again but right now I can barely find the time to blog.

4. a feminist

June 1, 2006 at 12:47 pm

I never got the whole renting thing anyway. I’m never up to date enough to catch those fads whilst they’re fresh and interesting, and don’t wish to follow the herd with every craze that comes my way when they become widespread.

June 1, 2006 at 1:37 pm

I’d say I’m somewhere in the middle of the whole blogging thing. I do stuff that seems fun but I don’t run to do anything for any other reason than it seems cool at the time. I feel like I’m in high school. I’m not exactly in the cool crowd but I’m not a complete loser either.

6. Chris

June 2, 2006 at 4:44 am

I went through a whole “wanting to change” everything about my blog, but I was so busy, it was too much of a hassle.

Instead, I sat back and concentrated on the writing, and eventually the changes just seemed to happen, gradually, and now I love it!

PS – sorry I haven’t commented for a while, internet issues!

June 2, 2006 at 6:58 am

Chris – don’t worry about it. I’ll be moving in a little bit and may not be able to do my commenting thing for a period of time. It’s always nice to have you stop by.

I will keep that in mind, I do want to concentrate more on the writing since that’s why I do it in the first place.