Mating Rabbits and More

I went to Radioshack to get a transmiter for my MP3 player so I could just download audio books and listen to them in the car. Sweet huh? Yeah after I opened up the transmiter I couldn’t find my MP3 player, I think I lost it :duh:

While we were at the realtor’s office and she went into the other room we saw rabbits running around outside. What I’m assuming was the male rabbit was chasing the girl rabbit and every once and a while was able to hump her before she’d bolt again. Seems an awful lot like humans don’t you think?

I had a dream last night Erik proposed, but it was just awful. The ring was the most awful thing in the world (to me anyway) given it was just about the opposite of what I told him I wanted. The thing was gold with a round blue stone and surrounded by little diamonds. While that sounds pretty enough it’s exactly what I don’t like. So I threw it at him and everyone said I was a bitch. In the end though I ended up proposing to him and trust me the ring was beautiful 😉

Oh hey there is a new forum for photography called PhotoFunGraphy and if you do amateur photography you should definitely join.

Edited to add: I found my MP3 player :yay: and then I spilled my entire iced latte in the garage on the way in (I’d only had a couple sips) :sob:

1. Heather B

May 31, 2006 at 11:43 am

I have a cool little transmitter for my laptop. Ive used it a few times.

About the rabbits, maybe it’s the other way around. I always hear the phrase “humping like rabbits” lol.

And thanks for the link 😉 i still have yet to put mine up

May 31, 2006 at 11:45 am

I guess I was just thinking about a certain someone I love chasing me around like the male bunny was 😉

I just found out my mp3 player doesn’t hold enough room for audio books :duh:

3. Cinthia

May 31, 2006 at 2:16 pm

Don’t you just hate that? One good thing happens and you’re all excited, then the next minute something bad happens. Ah but such is life!

May 31, 2006 at 2:21 pm

I DO hate that but yes it is life and will continue to be that way. It’s why life is so ironic sometimes. Should I start singing now? “Isn’t it ironic…don’t you think” :hyper:

5. T.

May 31, 2006 at 8:43 pm

Your post reminded me of that Sex in the City when Carrie sees the ring that Aidan is gonna give her and it’s hideous. It’s marquis cut in yellow gold. Blech.

6. Kentucky Girl

May 31, 2006 at 10:37 pm

At least you found it…what’s a latte when you now don’t have to buy a new MP3 player? 😉

June 1, 2006 at 7:02 am

T – Sometimes I feel like Carrie but in a relationship and I can’t wear stelletos.

Kentucky – Very good point, I got over the latte.