Other Houses in the Sea

I am still disappointed. Quite honestly I’m just trying not to think about the beautiful house we lost but it’s not easy.

This house just felt so right, I had this gut feeling. I suppose my gut has shit for brains :dunno:

Will I ever find another house in such a rural area with a peaceful stream running through the back? Will I find another house with a ½ acre of land? I really hope I find a house I love more than this one, it’s hard to imagine.

Still I haven’t given up hope, I can’t because I am damn ready to own a house and create a beautiful home together. I’m ready to paint my first place and decorate it so when people walk in they know it’s my house :cheesy:

We’re already looking again and keeping optimistic. I’m a big believer in what is meant to be will be. There is a reason I didn’t end up with any of my ex-boyfriends, because I was meant to end up with Erik.

Erik was waiting for me and there is a house waiting for us.

Thank you everyone for joining me on this journey and being supportive. It helps so much more than you’d ever realize.

1. Sarah

May 25, 2006 at 12:37 pm

That is so unfair about the house! Good luck continuing the search. Maybe it happened because there is an even better one out there.

2. gemini

May 25, 2006 at 1:30 pm

:heartbeat: hugs my friend…

May 25, 2006 at 1:31 pm

Thanks you guys. I just keep telling myself”

“Everything happens for a reason. Everything happens for a reason.”

4. amishav

May 25, 2006 at 2:14 pm

Sorry to hear that things didn’t work out for you as you had hoped, but there will be good things to come- and when you have the place that you are meant for, it will be even more special.

5. Caryn

May 25, 2006 at 7:24 pm

How heart-breaking! I’m sorry you ended up disappointed. My husband and I lost several houses during our hunt because we were outbid, weren’t ready to buy yet, or got there after the house was under contract. We loved each one. But now that we have the house we ended up in, we love it even more than we could picture ever having loved those other houses, and we’re glad that those didn’t work out for us. It seemed meant to be.

May 25, 2006 at 7:48 pm

That’s helpful to hear Caryn…I know it will work out.

7. Kentucky Girl

May 26, 2006 at 2:40 am

Aww…I hope you’ll find an even better one that you love fifty times better at half the price. :yipee:

8. Cinthia

May 26, 2006 at 11:28 am

Keep looking! Perhaps this house just wasn’t meant to be. Your dream house is waiting for you somewhere, you have yet to find it!

May 26, 2006 at 11:39 am