Something is Just Not Right

If there were ever a cliffhanger on CSI (and I’m not sure they ever really had one) it was this season.  If you know me you know how much I adore Greg on CSI and how I’ve always wanted him to get together with Sarah.

I suppose this may all now go out the window considering the last scene:

Not only am I disappointed that it wasn’t Greg she was alone in the room with but I think it takes something away from Grissom’s character to make him that intimate with someone else.

One of the most intriguing parts of Grissom is that nobody really knows anything about it.  I’m not sure I’ll ever get over seeing him in that shirt or bathrobe he’s in.

It’s just…not right.

1. Heather B

May 23, 2006 at 2:41 pm

That definitely took me by surprise the other day lol

May 23, 2006 at 2:43 pm

If I remember correctly I kept saying over and over again “What the fuck was that?” :rant:

3. sharlet

May 23, 2006 at 5:51 pm

I agree with you Robin!!! :rock: It’s just not right! I guess they just *had* to insert a bedroom/sex/intimate scene *somewhere* with *someone* in the show huh?! But it really kills CSI as I know it. They succumbed. :rant: And of all people, Grissom. I’m sorry, but this is one of those times I’d go :willy_nilly: freakin’ insane over TV.

4. gemini

May 23, 2006 at 9:15 pm

:twitchy: um… I think that hurt my eyes!

Sorry chic it should have been Greg!

And Um What was wrong with that Robe! Blah Gross!

:willy_nilly:

May 24, 2006 at 9:28 am

I can’t wait until my parents see this, they are going to be disappointed. Although…looks can be deceiving :dunno:

6. Krayzee Chickadee

May 24, 2006 at 12:51 pm

I was surprised… but there has always been a bit of chemistry there, especially from Grissom. I’m not sure if I like the match…. or is it really a match??!! Perhaps we are mistaken about this relationship…. especially since it was thrown at us in the last seconds of the finale.
    I’m looking forward to next season. I just wish it was on at a better time. …. I need to get one of those dvd recorders….

May 24, 2006 at 12:53 pm

KC – We have a DVR recorder which means we can record thru our cable box basically. You might get that…I don’t know how I lived without it.

I have a feeling what we saw wasn’t what it seemed.