I’m sure you guys are sick of hearing about it but the whole thing is too frustrating and too strange not to write about.
We still haven’t heard from the bank about the addendum.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ We signed the thing last Sunday and once we get it back from them is when the next step starts, which is getting the inspections.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ So since there has been no word from them and the broker can’t even get in touch with them it leaves us to sit and wait.
Erik has just about had it, actually he’s had it.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ He told me that on Friday by noon if there was no response he wanted out.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ I had to plead with him to just let it sit because I didn’t feel comfortable backing out.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ I mean it doesn’t cost us any money to wait and just keep looking at other places.
Truthfully I’m devestated by all of this.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ I was really excited about the house and ready to move in.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ I had everything set in my head (I over-plan way ahead of time with everything) and even figured out the colors I wanted to paint the rooms.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ Now we’re just sitting with no idea what is going on.
I understand how frustrated Erik is and part of me really wants to back out.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ I mean it feels like we’re either being dicked around or they are just being rude.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ A big part of me wants to say forget it, but I just love the house too much.
If I walk away now I’ll always wonder, I have to wait until the next step.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ If and when the next step comes at that point we’ll decide if we still want to go on with it and if it doesn’t feel right…we walk.
I’ve heard this process was hard but this is ridiculous :rolleyes: