Ten Things To Tell You
I saw a few of my fellow bloggers doing this so I figured I should take a shot. If you think I’m talking about you don’t even think of asking because I won’t tell you.
– List ten things you want to say to people, but know you never will.
– Don’t say who they are, use people only once.
– All who read this must post in their own blog.
1. I’m so glad you have grown up. I used to feel like I was walking on eggshells around you and now I look forward to seeing you.
2. You are the most selfish person and the most mentally unstable. How do you function in life?
3. You are so smart, talented and probably the kindest person on the planet. I will never understand how you could have let yourself be treated that way and part of me has trouble respecting you sometimes because of it.
4. Sometimes I’m so jealous of you I have trouble liking you but then I remember the faults that make you YOU and I can let it go.
5. I wish I could just understand where you went and what actually happened. I know I will never know.
6. I really do want to love you but sometimes you make it so difficult.
7. You are one of the only people I know who hasn’t grown up in the slightest in 10 years. At some point bar hopping and getting trashed becomes embarrassing.
8. It’s really sad you don’t have a mind of your own. You really have so much potential and instead you throw everything away for a friend who doesn’t care about who you are and a guy who is one of the biggest losers.
9. Sometimes I really don’t know how I’m still friends with you considering there have been several times I’ve lost all respect for you. I hope deep down you really are the person I need to believe you are.
10.I wish we were closer, I wish I felt I could talk to you about anything I wish that it were easier for me to say Ã¢â‚¬Å“I love you” to you.