Thirteen Television Moments

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Favorite TV Moments

1. “I already had her” Noel’s response to Ben saying Noel would never “have” Felicity…I know I’m evil.
2. Rachel & Ross got married in Vegas – I was jumping on the bed and screaming along with Phat Tony
3. “Someone please sedate me!” – Christina had an emotional moment.
4. “I take thee Rachel” – I swear I fell out of my chair.
5. When Jen died on Dawson’s Creek – how could they kill off Jen? Why not Joey…she annoyed me.
6. When Felicity said goodbye to Noel.
7. That Letter – the letter Brian wrote to Claire on My So-Called Life but she thought it was from Jordan.
8. The last episode of Sex and the City – we finally learn what Mr. Big’s name is and Carries is back with her friends.
9. “She’s his lobster!” – Rachel realizes just how much Ross does love her.
10. My FRIENDS leave the apartment to go get one last cup of coffee :sob:
11. “I love you Jesse” – the last episode of Life Goes On when Becca says goodnight to her son and we realize she named him after Jesse who had died of AIDS.
12. Rachel & Ross’ first kiss.
13. “I got off the plane” – I only waited 10 years for that!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Carmen Emily Hterry Janice

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

1. Chris

May 11, 2006 at 9:58 am

Agree with all of the Friends moments. The last episode of Friends was just perfect – “I got off the plane,” and Chandler saying “Where?” right at the end. Perfect.

I wish I could say the same about Sex and The City, but I was completely disappointed by Big’s name, and I just thought they didn’t do the whole “Paris” thing very well.

May 11, 2006 at 10:07 am

I agree with you, I think the only part of the ending I really liked of SatC was the fact she was with her friends in the end, which is how it should be. Part of me thinks she shouldn’t have ended up with Big in the end and left him as a mystery…I don’t know but then we’d always be wondering. I thought the whole Paris thing and the Russian was stupid.

3. carmen

May 11, 2006 at 11:48 am

All good tv moments. My personal favorite was the musical episode of Buffy. 🙂

4. carmen

May 11, 2006 at 11:48 am

All good tv moments. My personal favorite was the musical episode of Buffy. 🙂

5. Gemini

May 11, 2006 at 12:42 pm

I loved the Life goes on one… I cried for days when Jessie died! :sob:

LOVED #1 haha “I already had her!”

6. Emily

May 11, 2006 at 12:56 pm

Ahhh….memories…..I loved every one of those moments…

Happy Thursday!

7. Blueyes

May 11, 2006 at 1:12 pm

Friends moments were great..I dont remember what Mr. Big’s name really was :/ Now I”m gonna have to watch that last episode again. Those are gonna be a xmas gift to myself most likely this year the entire series :yipee:

8. Janice

May 11, 2006 at 1:48 pm

I forgot about Felicity on my list!!! :duh:
    LOVE THAT SHOW!

I totally agree with your moments, but I don’t remember why Jen died. I was getting annoyed with Dawson’s Creek near the end and didn’t follow it as closely for the last season.

Great list! :thumbsup:

So nice to meet you – glad you dropped by!

janice

9. Tara

May 11, 2006 at 2:03 pm

Never got into Friends.

One of my favorite SATC moments: “I’m sorry. I can’t. Don’t hate me.” The whole broke-up-on-a-Post-it thing was HILARIOUS.

Loved Life Goes On. Loved MSCL. *sigh* I feel a DVD fest coming on (for MSCL — is LGO on DVD? It should be).

10. Erica

May 11, 2006 at 4:23 pm

I loved watching Life Goes On. What a great show.

11. Stephanie A.

May 11, 2006 at 4:30 pm

I loved that SATC moment, too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

12. Tricia

May 11, 2006 at 6:29 pm

Great list! Great moments. 🙂

13. mama kelly

May 11, 2006 at 8:59 pm

LOL

I still tell my hubby that he’s MY lobster