Is Sam Really Dying?

I’ve had an urge to post a little here and there about General Hospital so get over it.

I usually read spoilers here and there for GH but I honestly don’t know if Sam is really dying.

It’s not often that I’m actually moved by a scene on a soap but when Alexis found out she was Sam’s mother and they finally could have a mother daughter moment. I like the idea of Alexis as Sam’s mother, it’s interesting but will Sam be around for the future?

I’m honestly surprised Kelly has stayed on the show so long since she got so much recognition from Dancing with the Stars but good for her. She’s not my favorite character but she gives a lot to the show right now.

I really couldn’t care less about the whole Luke and Robert Scorpio reunion with his old pals since I never watched the show back then.

What I look forward to everyday is Robin and Patrick. In some ways their back and forth thing can get annoying but they have great chemistry. Robin doesn’t trust Patrick but wants him. Patrick wants Robin but is afraid he might like her more than he’s ready for. Robin does relationships while Patrick does flings.

On top of all of that Robin is HIV positive and has avoided anything real in a long time. Oh yeah and Patrick is very cute.

I’m also glad to have Jax back, the old Jax because he got a little pathetic for a while. I like him with Carly, actually this may be the first time I’ve liked Carly at all. She doesn’t seem so whiny and self-centered anymore and they work well together. I really wanted John to be Jax’s child and I cringe at what will happen when Nicholas finds out it’s actually his son.

1. Lysie

May 9, 2006 at 12:28 pm

Damn. I haven’t watched GH in forever! Sam is Alexis daughter huh? Interesting…so who is her dad then?

I did watch GH way back in the day of Luke/Laura and Robert/Anna stuff. :lmao: Yep I’m that old. :flipa:

May 9, 2006 at 12:34 pm

We don’t know the father, Alexis had her when she was like 16 and there has not been anything really discussed about the father.

You know I’d always thought you were like my age :duh:

3. Lysie

May 9, 2006 at 2:25 pm

I get that all the time. Just last week at a good friend’s baby shower (who is a much younger 26) I made a comment about being 35 and I had 3 people go “Oh you are not!”. Let’s hope I continue to look young. :thumbsup:

May 9, 2006 at 2:30 pm

Apparently most of the people I work with thought I was in my early twenties not late twenties :cheesy:

5. Gidget Bones

May 9, 2006 at 4:29 pm

No Sam is not going to die! , but I wished Emily would. I hate her with Sonny.

May 9, 2006 at 4:33 pm

Is that a fact or just what you hope Gidget? Yeah, Sonny and Emily are borderline creepy.

7. Gidget Bones

May 9, 2006 at 4:58 pm

Well I can not state it as a fact, but I have not heard any rumors that she was leaving. So I am pretty sure that she is safe. Maybe Emily will give her a major organ transplant and die.

May 9, 2006 at 7:12 pm

There you go Gidget, positive thoughts :lmao:

9. heather(anne)

May 10, 2006 at 6:00 pm

I used to watch GH. I started watching it when I was REALLY young (older step sister), back when the whole Luke and Laura drama happened with Laura being kidnapped and she escaped and Luke found her…I watched the whole Felicia/Frisco (sp?) thing, Robin/Stone thing…My favorite GH love story was the Brenda/Sonny one. Man, I was in LOVE with Sonny!!!! I cried and cried when they broke up after she wore the wire. I quit watching not long after Chloe Morgan died (loved her character) and I think there was something about Jason marrying someone’s sister…I don’t know. OH. I LOVED Carly too. But I liked the original one. I’d be so lost if I tried to watch it now.