Thirteen Things I Learned in College
1. DonÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢t wear white shoes to a basement party, or anything white for that matter.
2. Make sure your first roommate is a freshman like you and not a sophomore sorority girl.
3. Do not call your mother at 1:30 in the morning drunk and tell her ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“I donÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢t feel so good.ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
4. Keep an eye on the laundry you are doing because it might get stolen.
5. Try not to go to bed too early because you end up missing a lot.
6. Take advantage of going to class in your pajamas, youÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ll never get to do that again in life.
7. Take advantage of having friends living no more than 5 minutes away from you, you may not have that again until youÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢re in a nursing home.
8. Do. Not. Date. Frat boys. Or at least donÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢t date more than one from a fraternity and definitely not as a freshman.
9. The red punch at parties is not as innocent as it seems.
10. They DO check all the rooms during a fire alarm so donÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢t stay in the room just because you have a guy over
11. Keep an emergency pile of things (sweatshirt, book, homework, etc.) for the late night fire alarms.
12. Do not, I repeat DO NOT mix alcohol and beer. The saying ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“liquor before beer in the clear, beer before liquor never sickerÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â was created for a reason.
13. ItÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s the DominoÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s pizza and breadsticks at 2am not the beer that you gain the freshman fifteen.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
CarmenÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â CheekyÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â MandyÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â HterryÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â NormaÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â KT CatÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â CarynÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants