A house hunting we will go

• So the house we were interested in and were supposed to see for a second time this afternoon we won’t be able to see. The old lady just decided she didn’t want to do any more showings of the house and this may be because another couple is interested. I was a little irked that the old lady wanted to sit in a corner of the house while we were looking at it the first time but now she’s stopped showings. I’m not sure the house is even worth this grief.
  • We looked at a bunch of condos today and a couple were possible. Yeah there are a lot of downsides to condos but they are better than renting.
  • We’ve decided to have the yard sale next weekend, let’s see if we can get our act together for it.  I mean a yard sale is a full day thing and can be draining…or at least it seems that way.
  • I just remembered I just got some more of The L Word from Netflix, that would be fun to watch.  As far as I’m concerned it’s the only hot lesbian sex I’ve really seen.
  • I’ve already gotten into my Sunday slump mode where all I want to do is take a nap and try to push off Monday as long as possible.
  • I have been drinking a LOT of coffee lately, much more than usual but then they are basically lattes and much yummier.

1. Blueyes

April 30, 2006 at 11:14 pm

How odd that the lady would stay for the showings. I’ve never known an owner to do that before. I do think she’s selling her house short though especially if thoes people end up not buying it in the long run.

2. Kentucky Girl

May 1, 2006 at 3:55 am

hehe…aren’t older people fun? 🙄

3. Gemini

May 1, 2006 at 9:27 am

LOL that happened to us once but the woman walked around with us and pointed out all of the great qualities of the house while chain smoking butts the whole time.

The house was creepy at best nothing against religious people but around every corner of this house there were pics of baby Jesus or Christ with the crown of thorns crying… and bleeding hearts and stuff… It was serious religious over load. It made me want to run out and commit a sin just to even out the playing field in my head! 😉

May 1, 2006 at 9:29 am

😆 that would definitely freak me out.

5. Maureen

May 2, 2006 at 3:53 pm

Who knows, maybe this house wasn’t going to be the best one for you, anyway.

Take your time & make sure it’s right. You don’t want to have to move again, if you can help it 😀

May 2, 2006 at 3:54 pm

Maureen – thanks, that’s how I try to look at it. When it’s the house that is meant to be ours it will be.