Thirteen weird things about me

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Strange Things About Robin

1. I have this bizarre need to change my handwriting all the time and often I copy someone elses. I’ve done that as long as I can remember.
2. Once a month, around that time, everything makes me cry, I mean everything. Once I cried to the Pina Colada song and even 1985 song too.
3. Unlike most women I don’t go gaga over babies or anything like that, never have.
4. I grew up admiring Shannen Doherty, I wanted to be tough and not give a shit about anyone else just like her.
5. I am obsessed with the following: Kevin Spacey, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Foo Fighters (ie Dave Grohl). I used to obsess about Angelina Jolie until the world became obsessed with her every move.
6. If I am watching tv or a movie do not interrupt me. If you need to talk to me ask me to pause it and then speak. The boyfriend hasn’t quite learned this yet after 3 years.
7. I watched a lot of tv growing up and I wonder if it has anything to do with my ADD now. I used to even do my homework while watching tv.
8. I love Pepe Le Pew and collect things still to do this day.
9. I have a think about planners and calendars. I currently have a wall calendar, desk calendar and Lotus notes calendar at work. I have a calendar at home and I carry a planner around with me. I even made one of those google calendars for no real reason. Do I ever remember to keep up with them? No.
10. I can’t seem to drink anything other than Iced Mocha Lattes and nothing else will do πŸ™
11. I have this thing where things have to be equal and fair. I get really upset when I think something wasn’t fair and everything I do from my work to eating I try to keep things equal.
12. I have a thing about kissing, not too much tongue but not too little. I have taught several men how to kiss “properly.”
13. I don’t like to make any big decisions without imput from others.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

KT Cat hterry Dariana Nat Sarah

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

1. Blueyes

April 27, 2006 at 7:21 am

Love the header πŸ˜‰ I’m with you on #3. I actually still watch tv doing homework and even when I’m working at home the TV’s on above me. I love tigger and still collect things about him too πŸ™‚

2. Dariana

April 27, 2006 at 7:36 am

I loved #1. Why do you think you do that? Thats funny, lol. Great list except I have NEVER had ANY admiration for Shannon Doherty, lol. Happy TT!

3. nat

April 27, 2006 at 7:37 am

Aren’t you glad you didn’t FOLLOW in Shannen Doherty’s footsteps? and…

MMMMM on the iced mocha lattes!

Great t-13! Mine are here.

4. Gary

April 27, 2006 at 10:02 am

Nice list. Iced Mocca Latte is a nice thing to be stuck on. Yumm.

5. / m e t a m o r p h o s e l f

April 27, 2006 at 10:14 am

Thursday Thirteen: Face Transformer…

OK. I’m cheating. There are actually 15 pictures in this slide-show because 1 I also insert the original picture (before it’s transformed) 2 I wanna put the complete set of the transformation. Sue me not

[ Transform your face here! ]
    0…

6. Sarah

April 27, 2006 at 1:07 pm

I have #3… I don’t know how I will ever have kids. I’ve always worked with the older ones and I love them, but I’m afraid I’ll have a baby and hold it out in front of me like I’ll break it. πŸ˜†

And ooh, I made a Thirteen! My first one.

7. Cinthia

April 27, 2006 at 2:57 pm

I’m very particular about kissing, too. I’ve taught every man I’ve dated how to kiss MY way! πŸ™‚

8. Tara

April 27, 2006 at 3:25 pm

I like things until the masses take them over, too. Hmmm. Angelina’s still pretty, though. πŸ™‚

Have a great weekend! 😐

9. Carla

April 27, 2006 at 3:28 pm

I usually don’t drink coffee drinks at all during warm weather. The coffee place I frequent also makes some yummy smoothies, so I’ve been partaking in those! πŸ˜€

By the way, I read what someone else had to say about Thursday Thirteens, and I think his last comment toward your reasoning was rudely phrased.

I didn’t do a 13 today, but I feel like doing one now just because of his superior attitude.

10. duane

April 27, 2006 at 4:31 pm

JAKE GYLLENHAAL!!! Will he ever NOT be an obsession of mine? The answer is NO!

11. Lifecruiser

April 27, 2006 at 9:45 pm

Hm…that #11 is a typical Libra-thing, at least I’ve been told that. I’m a Libra πŸ™‚

12. Gwen

January 14, 2008 at 2:45 pm

Robin, you know I love you right? But Kevin Spacey is mine. You can have Jake. He’s all yours. But Kevin I will fight you in a cage match to the death for.

January 14, 2008 at 2:52 pm

Are you serious?? I will take you down, for sure :whosnext: