Trapped on my couch

I went into the kitchen to make myself some dinner when a creepy spider ran across the floor. Bugs coming back is probably the worst thing about Spring. Anyway, of course I ran back into the living room and have been stuck here since.

I just hope Erik gets home soon so I can eat πŸ™

Update: Turns out it was fuzz, probably because of one of the cats.ΓƒΖ’Γ†β€™ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…Β‘ΓƒΖ’Γ’β‚¬Ε‘Γƒβ€šΓ‚Β  I shall hide now, of humiliation.

1. Heather B

April 18, 2006 at 9:03 pm

LOL that is so funny. You know though I probably would of done the same thing so don’t feel to bad

2. Dee

April 18, 2006 at 10:01 pm

You’re bigger, stomp away!

3. Sarah

April 18, 2006 at 10:23 pm

Show them to your cats. Mine eats bugs.

4. Home Alone

April 18, 2006 at 11:42 pm

I, as your BF and insecurity guard, promise to always process every report of any interloping fuzz and/or actual spider sighting as a true reason to retreat to any and all available upholstered objects on said premises without undo distress or making fun of…uh, you πŸ˜‰

5. Chris

April 19, 2006 at 2:52 am

That sounds quite embarrassing, but kinda funny!

6. Blueyes

April 19, 2006 at 6:46 am

LOL I hear ya, I had to get a half case of water still in the plastic wrap to smoosh a water bug after spraying it with 409. I’ll readily kill a spider so long as it’s not really that big but water bugs? No way.

We even get them in the hospital and I nearly freaked out when I saw one scurry near me on the floor and jumped up onto my desk and yelled for Joyce (co-worker) who had to come over and kill it. She died laughing lol

7. Gemini

April 19, 2006 at 7:00 am

LOL πŸ˜†

Although I can’t laugh too hard I am the same way with spiders!

((hug)) at least we have a great guys to kill them for us…

April 19, 2006 at 7:15 am

It would make sense just to stomp on it but all reason is gone and I just run the other direction. I think I have this fear if I go near it that it will run up my pant leg or something ((eek))

Thanks honey πŸ˜€

9. sharlet

April 19, 2006 at 9:33 am

Oh-so-funny!!! You let a “spider” do that to you?! Shame on you! For me it would take a cockroach… πŸ˜›

Spiders are friends, always tell yourself that! (Unless they contain enough venom to kill. ;D)

April 19, 2006 at 9:39 am

Sadly I did, it’s one of the things that really sends a chill up my spine. I think it’s because of the time I woke up covered in spider bites all over my body. I also get night terrors from just dreams of spiders.

11. Maureen

April 19, 2006 at 12:23 pm

You wouldn’t make it a day in my house πŸ˜€

We usually just leave the spiders alone, unless one of the kids is freaking, then we’ll catch it in a cup or with some tissue & carry it outside.

We had bees in our basement last summer. By the time we find them, they’re usually dazed & near dead. I’m not sure how they got inside or why. When we find them, we pick them up (in a cup, a towel, a tissue) & bring them outside. They sit there for a while, but, eventually come back alive enough to, hopefully, find their way back to the hive. I wish that they would just, somehow, tell the other bees about the horrifying experience, so that they would, eventually, learn to stay outside.

Just found the first bee of the year down in the laundry pile this morning. Here we go again.

April 19, 2006 at 12:25 pm