Completely random meme
Because Sharlet asked me to 😀
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
One guy on the staff had worked on a high school newspaper — he kinda had a clue but we just basically patterned it after the English fanzines we’d seen, like Sniffin’ Glue and Ripped & Torn — type it up, xerox it, boom. this is from the book American Hardcore of Erik’s and I wanted to type up a whole sentence so sue me.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Mad About You on DVR — I’m trying to get to the series finale that I never saw.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:49 a.m. (pretty close)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night. Was at my parents house for Passover.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, but of course I can’t remember what it was.
11. When did you last laugh?
Probably before going to sleep last night.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
2 framed Edward Gorey pictures, 2 framed photos of the Gardener Museum and one of my Uncle’s photos framed.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
When you have cats you always see weird things.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I’ve seen worse.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Memoirs of a Geisha.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
First thing I’d buy would probably be a house but I suppose that takes longer than if you just bought something at Target. I’d buy a new bed 😀
17. Tell me something about you that I donÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢t know.
I have a Missy Elliot cd.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
19. Do you like to dance?
I love to dance, it’s one of the few times I feel really comfortable.
20. George BushÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦
is an embarrassment.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Oh geez, idealy Jolie.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I do not want to have a boy…but I love the name Ethan.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Oh YES!!!! Yes!!!!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I really wouldn’t know, I’m not enough of a believer.
25. 4 people you would like to see do this meme in their journal:
Anna Caryn hterry Crystal