Thirteen Things I’ll Admit To
1. My laziness and constant boredom constantly hold me back.
2. I’m not sure there is anything I’m really driven towards, I’m not sure where all my dreams went.
3. Sometimes it takes ALL my energy for the day just to get out of bed.
4. I hate making decisions for myself or following my gut…I don’t trust myself enough.
5. I’m somewhere between desperate and hopeless when it comes to losing weight, I’ve found it’s a really frustrating place to be.
6. I think I worry about everyone else so much so I can avoid my own problems.
7. Sometimes I wish I just wouldn’t talk at all because I just end up thinking about all the stupid things I said.
8. Tv for me is a form of addiction, watching tv means I can almost go into a haze where the rest of the world just doesn’t exist. I guess tv is a form of heroin for me.
9. I’m more judgemental than I’d ever admit to.
10. Most of the shopping I do is because it feels good, not because I need that new top.
11. Sometimes I miss my self-destructive days from many years ago…I felt I almost had more control and I was skinny.
12. I watch General Hospital religiously.
13. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
DeniseÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€š KTCatÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€š Adam GrahamÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€š SusanÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€š JackieÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€š Undercover AngelÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€š FidgetÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€š Karen
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants