All about Aurora

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Aurora

1. She was named after the Foo Fighters song “Aurora”
2. When she was real little she used to be evil and would attack everyone.
3. We contemplated renaming her “Lucy-Fur.”
4. We got Pilot to calm her ass down, it worked.
5. She’s still a bitch.
6. Almost every spot/stripe on her is matching except a little “coffee stain” under her chin.
7. She loves to lick Erik’s head, but not mine because my hair is too long.
8. Sometimes she gets really hyped up and runs around barking.
9. She fetches hair elastics and straws.
10. When she has to vomit she always comes to me crying.
11. She still does the suckling thing and to my favorite blanket.
12. She acts all tough but if you sneeze she’ll run to the other side of the house.
13. Every morning when I get out of the shower she whines and begs for me to let her inside. Once she gets inside she gets bored and wants to leave.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Leanne Ivory Fog Debbie Carla Kimmy Enigma Undercover Angel Carmen TNChick Caryn

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

1. Leanne

March 30, 2006 at 8:32 am

That whole head-licking thing is new to me. Happy Thursday to you!

2. Carla

March 30, 2006 at 8:58 am

Heh… I have seen cats who fetch, and it’s the funniest damn thing. 😆

No need to tell you my list is up. You’ve been there. 😉

3. Jaws

March 30, 2006 at 9:00 am

Sounds like your on a awesomre roll of luck. Its so nice when so many things are going good for you.

4. Debbie

March 30, 2006 at 9:14 am

I love cats. And yours barks! So does mine. And what is up with the hair bands? I have to hide mine in a box in a drawer. Callie can open the drawer but not the box!!
    My TT is up

5. ivoryfrog

March 30, 2006 at 9:31 am

Cats are the funniest things…when mine was a litle kitten she used to run around the house like she was crazy…jumping this way then that way, up on the sofa, around the sofa…it was so funny to watch! She used to fall asleep on my dad’s neck while he was on the phone. She is old now (19 human years!) and doesn’t have that energy anymore…I left her with my parents when I moved out as I live in a flat and didn’t think it was very fair to move her at her age.

Thanks for visiting my T13!
    Take Care
    Ivoryfrog x

6. Kimmy

March 30, 2006 at 10:57 am

“Lucy-Fur.” Ha! That’s great. That would have been a great name! Ha!

Yeah… the licking thing. Snickers (okay, she’s a dog) loves to lick Jacob’s feet. What is that? CRAZY!

Happy T13! Thanks for stopping by!

7. / m e t a m o r p h o s e l f

March 30, 2006 at 11:03 am

Thursday Thirteen: April 2006…

Sat 01: April Fools’ DayI don’t like to fool around and I don’t like being fooled, either. This might be a fun day for anyone else, but not for me. I’m not too fun to be with, I guess
    Sun 02: Mom’s 64th Birthd…

8. carmen

March 30, 2006 at 1:41 pm

😯 Come back to my 13 next week, where I do something similar with my cat. i didn’t copy, I swear!

Lucy-fer is probably an appropriate name. I occassionally call mine You Little Sh**. 🙂

9. Lauren

March 30, 2006 at 1:52 pm

Cute list. Thanks for visitng my TT at http://ahumbleheart.org/blog/?p=199 too.
    😛

10. TNChick

March 30, 2006 at 2:43 pm

I love cats, especially mine! Cute 13. Mine’s Up at http://tnchick.com/

11. Caryn

March 30, 2006 at 3:25 pm

SUCH a cute list! And I love the picture to go with it. Our cat Echo (who, incidentally, is growling RIGHT NOW at Rosemary the kitten) is a little jerk much of the time, too. But we love him anyway because he has so much personality. And his chin doesn’t match either. Number 12 describes The Basil EXACTLY. The funniest thing is, he loves rough play, and his favorite thing is to be spanked. Yet he’s a total chicken. Cats are so weird–which is part of what makes them so fun!