Top 5 Sexy Songs

I think the title for this one is lame but putting Top 5 Songs That Turn Me On or Top 5 Songs That I Like to Have Sex to seemed a little off so I went with a basic (albeit lame) title. So whatever you think this means, that’s what it is. No poles were damaged in the research of this post 😉

5. Darling Nikki by Foo Fighters
4. Got you (Where I Want You) by The Flys
3. Mouth by Bush
2. Stinkfist by Tool – the actual meaning of the song is not what is sexy but how he sings it
1. Closer by NIN – obvious maybe but so fucking sexy

1. Leesa

March 29, 2006 at 2:39 pm

Two that I find sexy to dance to:
    “Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira
    The Jeanie song by that blond bimbo (Aguilera).

2. stephanie

March 29, 2006 at 6:52 pm

At this moment i woud have to day My humps Black eyed peas!!

March 29, 2006 at 7:10 pm

Just to clarify…by sexy I mean songs that make you want to have sex or to have sex to.

4. Crystal

March 29, 2006 at 8:37 pm

Mouth is definitely up there on my list, along with a Jimi Hendrix CD my ex had, Fiona Apple’s “Criminal”, Tragically Hip’s “Lake Fever” and for some strange reason techno really gets me going. Must be the beat.

5. B

March 29, 2006 at 8:44 pm

I’d have to agree with “Closer” by NIN. Going out on a limb here but “Come A Little Closer” (country) by Dierks Bentley makes me want to get it on as well. Talk about polar opposites as far as songs go.

6. Crystal

March 29, 2006 at 8:51 pm

Yeah, I’m listening to some happy hardcore mix of the Tetris theme at the moment and I can totally imagine sex with it as background music.

March 29, 2006 at 8:53 pm

Tetris? As in the game? 😆 Kinky. Well, I have stripped or had sex to all those songs 😛

8. NotCarrie

March 30, 2006 at 11:29 am

Dave Grohl is so effing hott!

March 30, 2006 at 11:31 am

NotCarrie will you be my best friend? I loooooove him. My boyfriend met him like 20 years ago before Nirvana…that was one of the first things that attracted me to Erik 😀

10. NotCarrie

March 30, 2006 at 11:39 am

BFF! haha!

I’m jealous he met him! I haven’t met him but I have 2 drumsticks he (and Taylor) played with. I love him because he is also hilarious.

March 30, 2006 at 11:46 am

Yeah Dave was in a punk band called Scream and Erik was in a punk band called Grin I believe. They shook hands back stage and to add to the humor of this he serenaded me Everlong on the guitar on our first date…he owes Dave a lot 😉 I’m jealous about the drumsticks…Dave is one of the sexiest men ever because he’s good looking, funny, talented and I’ve heard he’s an awesome guy.

12. Not telling

May 24, 2006 at 9:48 pm

Hey. i think this blog is awesome. But seriously wat is up with the angelia jolie thing. eww slut. lol
    well love the blog