Thirteen Things about ADD
1. Multitasking becomes a way of life.
2. Focusing on one thing at a time takes a lot of focusing.
3. My boyfriend has to say “are you listening to me?” just about every night.
4. Discovering audio books now enables me to read a book, drink my coffee and flip off idiotic drives all at once.
5. Sorry, got distracted, where was I?
6. It makes a great excuse why you completely forgot to do something or lost something.
7. Not having to go back inside my house several times every morning because I forgot something is a very good start to the day.
8. Having an online life is much easier because I can always edit any mistakes I make when jumping between several different sites at once.
9. Patience is a foreign concept.
10. I’m still wondering if there is a way a can read my magazines that are piling up while I’m at Curves, haven’t figured that out yet.
11. I have 2 work wall calendars, 1 home wall calendar, 2 planners I carry and my work computer calendar just to make sure I don’t forget things…I still do though.
12. My laptop has become my new best friend, as far as multitasking goes. I wish I could use it in the car while I’m in traffic.
Thirteen things about ADD was posted on March 16, 2006 at 7:48 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on March 16, 2006 at 7:48 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.