A relaxing Saturday for some

DSCN2752

DSCN2753

I love finding them like this, I love being home on the weekend so I can see how they are during the day.  I swear there is nothing sweeter than a cat sleeping, they know how to sleep like no other being on this planet I think.  To a cat sleeping is an artform.  Is there any life better than being a house cat?  I’m not so sure about it…at the very least it’s a life without much stress.

1. sharlet

March 4, 2006 at 11:49 pm

I really really love cats! They are soooo cuuuuute! Hehe! You’re right about housecats (with good owners that is) having a good life. They don’t know how lucky they are!

Unfortunately for me I’m too busy to commit to keeping a cat, so at least one cat out there is missing out on all the luck! 😉

2. sHa shinizzle

March 5, 2006 at 1:08 am

so cute!
    can I rub the stomach? 🙂

March 5, 2006 at 8:45 am

Sharlet – That’s too bad you are too busy for cats…it’s so much of a happier life to have pets. I’m not a dog person so I’ll have cats forever.

Sha – you can with Pilot if you do it to Aurora she’ll bitch slap you 😆

4. Joel

March 5, 2006 at 7:11 pm

Totally agree…cats know how to sleep and they always look cool no matter what postion they choose. Dropped in from Blogmad – enjoyed the site.

5. sharlet

March 7, 2006 at 10:54 am

Robin: Hey, don’t remind me! I’d love to have one, but given my hectic schedule it just won’t be fair to the cat. 🙁

6. Blueyes

March 8, 2006 at 9:59 am

They are funny to watch most of the time and quite peaceful looking when all stretched out sleeping with no care in the world. I miss my lil kitty but not sure I want to get another one just yet…might in time but not just now. I’ll just look at the pictures of her that I have and remember the good times.

March 8, 2006 at 10:03 am

Awww…definitely keep looking at pictures. I still look at pictures of my Keyser who I only had for a year. I still miss him. He used to cuddle me unlike Queen Aurora.