Got this thanks to Michelle.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
Your senior year of high school is supposed to be pretty special, how much do you remember?
1. Year 1996
2. Who was your best friend? Probably D (the one who just had the baby).
3. What sport did you play? Colorguard aka marching band geek.
4.It’s Friday Night, where were you at? Probably with my boyfriend or at band practice.
5. Were you a party animal? No but I went to a few, thanks to D who was always trying to help corrupt me.
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”? No but I wasn’t completely unpopular either.
7. Ever Skip School? Only once on skip day and somehow ended up on the news 😯
8. Ever smoke at School? No never smoked in highschool.
9. Were you a nerd? Not a nerd, maybe a geek.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â My grades weren’t good enough to be a nerd.
10. Can you sing the Alma Mater? I don’t think we had one.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? I can’t remember any of their names for the life of me, is that bad?
12. Did you ever get expelled/suspended? No, not even close.
13. Favorite subject? English.
14. Did you go to the Prom? Yes, but it wasn’t as wonderful as I hoped.
15. What was the full name of your high school and is it still there? R****** Memorial High School and yep still kicking.ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I think they finally are fixing it up, it’s about time.
16. Where did you sit for lunch? In the band room a lot.
17. Who did you date? My senior year I dated a Sophomore who played the trumpet in the band, I was head over heals.
18. Have you gained weight since then? Let’s not even go there.
19. Did you have a job your senior year? I think so…damn you’d think I was a pot head I can’t remember anything.
20. What did you do after you graduated? Went off to college and broke out of my shell.