Saturday at home

First off you can see I changed my theme.  I had been itching to change it, I get bored so easily.  I came across this theme from A Theme A Day and I love simple so this one worked for me.  I’ve also added some plugins to make it all a little more fun, I may still add more today as I have the whole day at home.

Luckily I got out early today to go to the bank and Curves but so much for running to Target or meeting with KK.  Today is about home and I suppose I will make the most of it since it started snowing and I avoid going out in the snow.  I’ve already done a load of dishes and next I’d like to clean, if I can get off the laptop.

I have a new renter Gemini’s Wisdom so make sure to check her out.  I liked her theme, very important for me to pick a renter, and her style of writing worked for me.

So today I am going to make the most of spending the day inside…am I the only one?

1. sHa shinizzle

February 25, 2006 at 1:07 pm

err, maybe you should check with Firefox browser cause it displays some weird behavior on my screen. And by weird, I mean that your rightside navigation-bar is pushed down to the bottom where the post ends. And err, you might want to lose that border line around image. Can be annoying for some time…

2. Matt

February 25, 2006 at 3:00 pm

Glad to see Phu’s thems getting some good use! Nie site you go here by the way!

February 25, 2006 at 3:04 pm

Sha – I use firefox and it seems to look fine. I’m curious what you see.

Matt – Yeah kind of like it.

4. mergrl

February 25, 2006 at 3:50 pm

and just fyi, was looking around the new place and the link for my other site, who took my drugs, is a dead link, deleted the site :0)

5. Kentucky Girl

February 25, 2006 at 6:58 pm

Aww! It’s nice thought. I’m on FF and it does the sidebar at the bottom for me, too. But I dont mind it! I’m gonna go click your renter and see what that blog is all about!

February 25, 2006 at 7:21 pm

I wish I knew what was going on, I will have to look into it.

7. sHa shinizzle

February 25, 2006 at 9:35 pm

you’re using Firefox? err… that’s odd. I’m using Firefox 1.5.0.1 on my 15′ monitor

the navigation bar that supposed to appear on the rightside is pushed down to the bottom rightside, right after the post entry ended. I tried to refresh the page 3 times, it still displayed the same time 🙄 and when I viewed with IE, it looked just fine…

8. sHa shinizzle

February 25, 2006 at 9:36 pm

oooh, it looks fine now!yay!

9. StationeryQueen

February 25, 2006 at 10:46 pm

I like the new digs.

A day without Target is like a day without sunshine.

🙂

February 26, 2006 at 8:44 am

Oooh, glad I fixed it…I tweaked a few things. I took out the subscribe thing, not like anyone uses it 😛

I didn’t get to Target yesterday but I plan to today. Hopefully just get a few things.

11. Delise

February 26, 2006 at 11:40 am

Hey Robin, just wanted to say I love the new look. Simple is indeed great. Plus, it’s easier for lazy people like me to read all your posts. 🙂