Now is the time
Now is the time to put forth that extra bit of effort and determination to get healthy. Spring (and tank tops) is around the corner and to start now means itÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s possible to shed enough weight in a few months.
Changes IÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ve made recently that you might consider as well:
- IÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢m switching entirely to whole wheat/grain because white bread/pasta is not only bad for me but makes me feel like shit.
- IÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ve been making daily smoothies that have whey protein in them. Not only do they fill you but they give you a lot of energy.
- Adding protein like almonds and string cheese.
- Low-fat milk is good for you and filling.
- The point is to eat foods you like that also make you feel good, not as hard as it sounds.
- Going to Curves at least 3x a week and I always workup a sweat.
IÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢m going to start posting more of my thoughts and information I find on weight loss here more often. You can find it under fatfighter.