Your song

You and Me – Lifehouse
Fool – Lifehouse
Everlong – Foo Fighters
When You Say Nothing at All – Allison Krauss
Just the Way You Are – Billy Joel
I Want Love – Elton John
Your Song – Elton John (or Moulin Rouge version)
That’s Why They Call it the Blues – Elton John

February 7, 2006 at 11:45 am

I’ll be – Edwin McCain.
    and

The way you look to night – Frank (old Blue eyes) Sinatra

3. lysie6211

February 7, 2006 at 11:51 am

ohhh “I’ll be” – that’s a good one!

All I Want – Toad the Wet Sprocket, anything by Sade.

4. sHa shinizzle

February 7, 2006 at 12:30 pm

oooh Lifehouse’s You And Me an Elton John’s Your Song (and other song listed for that matter) – great taste, Robin!

ever heard of I Miss You (acoustic version) by Incubus? great song too. I nearly burst into tears when my (ex)-boyfriend played it for me ages ago

February 7, 2006 at 12:31 pm

I can’t believe I forgot “I’ll Be”…his other hit is a good one too. Anything Sade is probably good and I love All I Want but is it a love song?

Sha – can I call you that?  :lol:  I love I Miss You by Incubis and want to smack myself for not putting it on the list…there are too many good songs to remember.

6. sHa shinizzle

February 7, 2006 at 12:33 pm

love “I’ll Be” too particularly after I watch Cinderella story (ya’ know the scene where Hilary Duff is slow diancing with Chad Murray) 🙂

February 7, 2006 at 12:35 pm

I might like that if I could stand Hillary Duff 😛

8. sHa shinizzle

February 7, 2006 at 12:46 pm

:))

the only reason I watched Cinderella Story was solely because the ball scene. And”I’ll Be” version on that movie is slightly different than usual, a bit more acoustic 🙂

ps : yes you can called me sha 😛 actually the shinizzle name thingy inspired by Mike Shinoda’s cute nickname. hehe

February 7, 2006 at 12:49 pm

Ok Sha 😀 I think I’d just rather watch the scene in Say Anything… with In Your Eyes.

10. sHa shinizzle

February 7, 2006 at 1:37 pm

hmmmm how about :

– Collide by Howie Day
    – Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
    – The Distance (preverably the Serendipity version) by Evan & Jaron
    – Give You Back by Vertical Horizon

honorable mention : My Valentine (of course :D)

11. duane

February 8, 2006 at 12:26 am

No Carpenters?? Blaspheme! I can’t even breathe right now. They are THE most love song group EVER!

Oh yeah, and Ronan Keating – The Way You make Me Feel (one of the most romantic songs EVER!)… it even has the line: “you never try to please me, but somehow, you always do”, in it. That just gives me chills. I LOVE THAT SONG!

February 8, 2006 at 9:10 am

Well obviously this is partially to my taste and I just can’t put the Carpenters…they make me fall asleep. I need songs that MOVE me and bring me to tears or make my heart beat harder. The other song I will check out, I like that line a lot.

13. duane

February 8, 2006 at 10:18 am

THEY PUT YOU TO SLEEP??!?!?!??!?! How can it be so? They are so emotion filled, and nothing moves me like Karen Carpenter’s voice. Wow.

February 8, 2006 at 10:22 am

maybe something about Karen traumatized me when I was little. I guarantee you some of the music I think is the best stuff in the world you probably can’t stand. I think they were definitely talented just not my cup of tea.

15. Gemini

February 8, 2006 at 11:59 am

Hmmm Ok I am slightly saddened that a Hillary Duff movie had my Wedding song in it… Blah!

My Valentine is a great one!!!

I like the Carpenters but… I think that her tragic life and death clouds some of their music for me… All I can think of is how thin she was when she died… 🙁

16. sHa shinizzle

February 8, 2006 at 10:19 pm

another suggestion : When You Tell Me That You Love Me

I watched a rerun of American Idol just now and this song keep stuck in my head. *remember the last season top 12 sang this for charity*