Coffee maker

What is your coffee maker? If you have a link to it please share. How do you like it? Details please 😀

1. cj

January 29, 2006 at 4:48 pm

I have a Mr. Coffee he is ok. I had a espresso maker but it died – and so now I need to save up and get a new one… they are spendy!

January 29, 2006 at 4:49 pm

I swear it’s like getting a car…there are so many things to think of. Except I don’t think I’ll need a loan or make monthly payments.

3. lani

January 29, 2006 at 7:12 pm

hey you…

i totally didn’t understand your last comment to me. what post did i get upset about?

i don’t even know what kind of coffeemaker i have. it’s cheap, it has an auto feature, and it makes coffee! 🙂

January 29, 2006 at 8:12 pm

Oh I commented about a father and daughter relationship and it never showed up…I wondered if you deleted it or spammed it.

5. Jennifer

January 30, 2006 at 2:37 am

Doug’s coffee maker came from QVC. It kinda sucks because if you don’t get the carafe directly under the spout into the little hole, it makes coffee all over the counter.

My coffee maker came from her mother. lol

6. Gary

January 30, 2006 at 6:12 am

Sorry I can’t help you on the coffee maker. I have been using a two dollar one cup Melitta for many years and I love it.

7. Sean

January 30, 2006 at 9:26 am

Melitta. http://www.melitta.com Its a single or double cup brew….I love it…quick and easy..and came with 2 travel mugs!

January 30, 2006 at 9:35 am

Hi Sean – I was thinking of that actually originally but Erik’s worry is that you are required to use their coffee forever. How do you think it is with cost and accessibility?

9. mergrl

January 30, 2006 at 9:04 pm

I have one of those that makes it a cup at a time and uses pods of coffee, I love it!

10. lani

January 31, 2006 at 10:50 pm

how odd about the comment. i’d installed spam karma 2 and had to delete it because it ate my friend marie’s comments and i didn’t know how to make it stop! i wonder if it ate yours too. 🙁

February 1, 2006 at 12:45 pm