Five Weird Habits
I saw this on other blogs and thought I’d give some thought into my “weird habits”:
1. I curl my tongue back and kind of suck on it. It’s almost like sucking your thumb. I’ve done it since I was very little.
2. I start to feel claustrophobic in houses that are really cluttered. I don’t just mean messy but when people have tons of stuff everywhere. It really makes me sick to my stomach.
3. Whenever I eat certain foods I have to eat it even. Like say a sandwich is cut diagonal…I have to eat the ends on each side first. I think it’s the Libra in me. If I am having baked ziti I make sure every bite has enough cheese, pasta and sauce in it. I don’t obsess over it…I’ve just noticed I do that. Actually I don’t think I just do that with food.
4. When I really like a song I have to memorize it. If it’s got a lot of fast lyrics or something I will listen to it over and over again until I get it such as Insane in the Brain by Cypress Hill.
5. I bite my lips when I’m nervous and sometimes to the point they bleed. I don’t even always notice I’m doing it.
I’m not going to tag anyone in particular…if you want to consider yourself tagged.