Stewie

StewieWhat is the deal with Stewie from The Family Guy? Does the entire family actually hear what he says or do they just hear baby garble? Does the family just ignore the baby and his rants? I’ve watched at least a dozen episodes and I haven’t quite figured it out yet.

1. Mona

December 28, 2005 at 1:29 pm

I love stewie. My husband asked me tha same thing. The dog can hear him ‘speak’ but others hear baby talk. At least that is what I’ve gathered.

I love Family Guy, so glad they had brought it back from tv extinction.

December 28, 2005 at 7:16 pm

Yeah that’s what my boyfriend and I noticed…that the dog seemed to notice what he said but everyone else seemed to miss it.

3. Sean

December 30, 2005 at 9:24 am

Yes I believe that you are correct and Stewie can only be understood by Brian the dog. I love that show….and let me just tell you how much better my life is with DVR..I record EVERYTHING! I can watch whatever I want whenever, not matter what else I want to watch because there is usually no more than 2 shows at any given time that I want to watch, so I can just record them! I’ve been off this week too so I was able to catch up on shows I haven’t been able to watch in weeks.

December 30, 2005 at 9:28 am

Yes Sean, DVR is a miracle. If I’d had this ages ago I would have missed a lot less shows. My favorite things to DVR is General Hospital, Gilmore Girls and Family Guy.

5. Sean

December 30, 2005 at 9:36 am

well I usually record alot of stuff and then catch up on the weekend, or watch Sunday shows on Monday, Monday shows on Tuesday, and so on….usually depending on what sporting events are on! One of my new favorite shows is How I Met Your Mother.

December 30, 2005 at 9:38 am

That IS a great show, much better than you’d think it would be. Really well written, great characters and pretty original for a sitcom.