Still Sick

I still feel miserable and still sick. I’m also very sick of watching tv and this damn couch. I really hope this cold is gone by tomorrow even though that means it’s back to work for me.

sick

< ---- Make sure you check out my current renter over on the left column πŸ˜€

Now I go back to trying to find something decent to watch. Maybe I’ll watch Grey’s Anatomy again…what a great episode it was last night. I’m not sure I’m happy that Derek has realized he really loves Meredith because I still might want her to be with George (the classic underdog) but I’ll make up my mind later. I thought Izzy cried a bit too much and is a little over the top about Alex since they barely dated…were they even a couple ever? I mean I love their chemistry but I thought she was being a drama queen. Powerful episode either way…Sprout kept saying “wow” all throughout it.

I hope you all have a nice day…I’m going to lay down.

1. Maureen

December 12, 2005 at 11:42 am

:vibes:

We’ve all been sick, on & off, for weeks now. Jim’s finally thinking he’s over it altogether & is looking forward to starting to really live again, today (instead of just surviving until the next time he can go to sleep).

Now, of course, my niece (the one who’s son we babysit on Mondays) has ‘it’ (whatever ‘it’ is), and, while I hope she gets better, soon, I especially hope she doesn’t pass ‘it’ on to her son, then back to us again.

And, I’m hoping that my stepdaughter didn’t get it too bad, either. She made it through all of last weekend (when we were all down) just great, until the last hour of her time with us, when she mentioned a sore throat. We loaded her up with a dose of medicine, some sore throat strips & tons of advice, but since her mom won’t allow us any contact in the meantime, we have had to just *crossfingers* & *vibes* for her, waiting until the next time we get to see her.

And, I hope that you’re better, soon, too, Robin! One good thing about being sick is that you really appreciate feeling good again, when it comes.

:hug:

December 12, 2005 at 11:47 am

Thanks Maureen – I hope the cold passes thru your family as quickly as possible. I guess we’re lucky we’re just the 2 of us here so there are less people to be sick. My Sprout has taken really good care of me and is just the most nurturing person in the world.

I was all prepared to start getting back into the gym again and now this screws it all up but hey that’s life.

3. Maureen

December 12, 2005 at 11:54 am

That’s one of the things that was bothering Jim the most – that he couldn’t get to the gym πŸ˜€ (that and cleaning the basement :-p)

December 12, 2005 at 11:57 am

Oh geez, that’s the other thing. This weekend was to be about cleaning up our place since MIL is coming in less than 2 weeks now I think. Our place is the worst it’s ever been and I was too sick to do laundry as well. I may try to do some stuff today because I simply cannot stand looking at this place anymore. I hope some of the furniture sells soon too.

5. StationeryQueen

December 12, 2005 at 4:43 pm

I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. Get better soon!!! πŸ™‚

Bloggy keeping-my-distance-so-I-don’t-get-sick hugs!!!

December 12, 2005 at 5:17 pm

I don’t blame you.

7. Mergrl

December 13, 2005 at 3:29 pm

feeling any better today Robin?

December 13, 2005 at 6:58 pm

Much…thank you πŸ˜€

9. Sean

December 13, 2005 at 10:23 pm

and here I thought the drama queen Izzy was just mimicking symptoms to help Alex study for his board exam! Silly me!

December 14, 2005 at 8:47 am

Well she was pretending that but obviously she was finally letting out her real emotions to him.