Oh no

I thought it was allergies but I don’t feel so well…

2 Comments

  1. Gemini

    November 21, 2005 at 8:17 am

    I don’t know chic… when I left your place the other day my head thing went away… Maybe it is the closing of the windows and the heat coming on…? The dr said it could be a reaction to something like mold or something? Maybe you have it too? I am not saying that your place is moldy I am just saying old buildings are more likely to have weird and old mold in places that we can’t see?

  2. Robin

    November 21, 2005 at 8:54 am

    No I was definitely sick ALL night last night and I think I’m ok today.

Leave a Reply

css.php