My Top 5 Celeb Men

You gotta have a list…my list has continually changed over the years. Back when Ben Affleck was with JLo I had to bump him out and he just never made it back in 🙁

So here is my most recent list:

5. Bryan Greenberg < — added
4. Ryan Gosling
3. Eric Szmanda
2. Ewan McGregor
1. Jake Gyllenhaal

I realize there is no #5 at the moment but I think my head is a little too dazed by looking up all the sexy men.

Oh and if you wonder Dave Grohl is NOT on the list not because he’s not sexy but because I don’t really consider him a celeb…he’s my other rock god.

1. Gemini

October 4, 2005 at 12:30 pm

LOL you are too funny!!! LOL

Um what happend to Scott Foley??? lol

5. Christian Bale
    4. Ewan McGregor
    3. Julian McMahn
    2. Orlando Bloom
    1. Jason Varitek (baseball player)

penny

October 4, 2005 at 12:32 pm

I suppose I can put Scott back but he’s been out of the limelight fo so long now I hardly can remember him 🙁

3. Gemini

October 4, 2005 at 12:36 pm

I know it is sad on how he just fell away after the divorce I wonder what he is doing lately???? Maybe we should Google him..

October 4, 2005 at 12:37 pm

I try to keep up on him from fanforum.

October 4, 2005 at 12:38 pm

John is a cutie for sure.

6. Gemini

October 4, 2005 at 12:43 pm

Ok in 2006 some time he is due to start a new tv series The Unit ~ Hour long show which looks at the life of American super-secret operators. Now what an American Super -secret operator is I have no idea…

I wonder if it is like At&t operator with super hero powers??? LOL
    I am not even sure what channel it is on ABC or NBC…

Ok more Googleling on the way!

October 4, 2005 at 12:44 pm

😆 Good work. I heard something about that. I’ll always love him…ok maybe I’ll add him to my list.

8. Gemini

October 4, 2005 at 1:28 pm

Hmmm must be secret and covert!! I can not find anything describing the show. 🙁

Maybe we need to send in one of your “Fan Fiction” to the producers of Felicity 😉 and have the reunion segment!!

I would love to see him in some of those steamy positions! 😉 wink wink

October 4, 2005 at 1:31 pm

Dirty Penny 😉

10. Mergrl

October 4, 2005 at 3:20 pm

alright I think we already had this discussion in another place at another time (wink wink nudge nudge) but you can’t have Ewan he is mine :0)

October 4, 2005 at 3:22 pm

You’re right, we did. Well it’s ok cause Jake is #1 anyway.

12. Gemini

October 5, 2005 at 8:00 am

Um ok as long as I can have the others on my list… I think that after a few hrs with the rest of them I will be to Tired 😉 wink wink!! To um spend any quality time with Ewan!

Although hmmm maybe not…?

LOL

Muse I never said I was Clean.. hehe 😉

13. Fragile Musings » Blog Archive » Oh Ewan…no

January 20, 2006 at 1:14 pm

[…] Ewan McGregor is one of my favorite men (ie. movie stars, celebs) but I am just crushed by the tattoo he got.  Now I’m all for tattoos and I think it’s sweet he got his wife and 2 daughters as a tattoo but I think he went a little overboard.  I mean it’s just SO big and SO much.  I’m worried that this may move Ewan down a few spots on my Top 5 Celeb Men.  […]

14. Kirsty

June 16, 2006 at 12:51 pm

:ohgreatone: Hey! Great work4 your list, Ryan G and Jake also make it high up on my list!! :rock: Luv ya stax and keep up the great work! :heartbeat:

15. My Humble Opinion » » Chock Full of Reviews

October 3, 2007 at 6:59 pm

[…] show! Or ok maybe I’m biased because Bryan Greenberg is in my top 5 of celebrity men, he’s my one Jewish guy on the list. The show, IMO, has a lot of feeling and depth…more than […]