My tricks to eating better
1. I almost always have a little thing of lemon juice. I put it in my water and I can down much more water throughout the day that way.
2. I found going to the gym in the morning is the best way to do it. I was certain I couldn’t before because I am NOT a morning person. It turns out if you make it a habbit it gets easier as time goes on. Also I find my brain isn’t fully functioning that early so it’s harder to talk myself out of it.
3. Keep busy. Keeping busy is the BEST way to eat less and snack on crap food less.
4. Try to keep danger food out of the house. If you want something special just get enough for that one day or that one moment. I only get ice cream in pints anymore.
5. If you have to eat a bagel (which I do) scoop out the inside and you cut a lot of extra calories/carbs. You really don’t miss it.
6. Don’t deny yourself what you love…you’ll just end up binging later.