Friday 5 [August 18th]
1. How often do you speak to your parent(s)*? Why or why not?
My mom a few times a week…my dad whenever I need something or he needs to ask me something and over email.
2. How often do you visit to your parent(s)*? Why or why not?
Once a month maybe.
3. What’s the most valuable thing you learned from your parents?
That I am a talented writer/artist. They’ve always been 150% behind me as far as my artistic abilities are. I’ve always appreciated that. I wish I had as much confidence in myself.
4. What’s the most harmful thing you learned from your parents?
5. If you could change one thing about your relationship with your parents, what would it be? Why?
That I could feel I could talk to them more openly.