Interview by Ann
Questions by Ann
1. What’s your favorite memory?
I’m going to specifically not pick one with my bf because I always use him. A favorite memory for me is the drive I did with my bestfriend from Massachusetts to Oklahoma.
2. If you could meet 3 people in the world (living or dead), who would they be and why?
First I’d meet Kevin Spacey because I just think he’s amazing and I know I’d learn so much from him. I’d meet Angelina Jolie because she’s got a beautiful soul and I wish I could be like her with how she contributes to the world.
Lastly I’d meet my boyfriend’s daughter…a whole day to get to know her. It’s like there is a piece of my boyfriend that is missing by not knowing her.
3. Do you believe in destiny?
Yes. I believe in destiny and fate. I believe I was meant to be where I am right now. I believe everything I went thru brought me to where I am right now.
4. Is there anything guaranteed to make you smile? What is it?
Erik (my bf) doing impressions. I love when he does Ozzy…that always makes me laugh like crazy.
5. Is there something you’d like to be doing in your life now but you aren’t? If so, why not?
Sounds stupid but I’d like to really be planning my future with Erik…not just a wedding but getting comfortable with money so we aren’t always in such a tight spot.
And if YOU want to play the interview game, here are the directions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying “Interview me”. (“Tickle me” or “Caress me” are not acceptable substitutes.) You must leave your blog address so that I can think of good questions for you.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each person’s will be different. I’ll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to my questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in your post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Ready. Set. Go.