1. How much money is in your wallet right now?
2. How much money would you need in the bank to feel secure? Rich?
$10,000 or so in savings.
3. If someone gave you $100, no strings attached, what would you do with it?
I probably should pay off some debt or put it in savings. In reality I’d probably go out shopping or a nice evening out with the man.
4. If someone gave you $1 Million, no strings attached, what would you do with it?
Oh boy…how fun! Ok 1st I’d get a new car, then pay off all our debts and then buy a house!
5. How much does something have to cost before it starts counting as “real” money, as a purchase to be considered and evaluated, but below which you’ll buy without really thinking about it?
I guess something over $30.
The Friday Five July 15th was posted on July 15, 2005 at 9:40 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on July 15, 2005 at 9:40 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.